Rules and Regulations
General Instructions for students
- Students are prohibited to use mobile phones inside the college premises. In case we found any mobile phones inside the campus or college premises the respective student will be charged a maximum fine.
- Student should maintain discipline in all the aspects.
- On all working days classes commence at 9:30 am and end at 3:00 pm. All students are expected to be inside the campus at 9:20am when the first bell goes and they should be inside the class room before 9:30 am. Otherwise the attendance will not be given.
- The students failing to be inside the campus at 9:20 will not be allowed for that day. They will not be given attendance.
- In case of any emergency / unavoidable circumstances they may be permitted with prior permission.
- The dress code of the students will be monitored from the campus gate. Formal pant – shirt for boys and proper and neat dress for girls. Wearing T shirts and Jeans are prohibited inside the college campus.
- Students should wear Identity card all times while they are inside the campus.
- Students should maintain dignity and respect while interacting with both teaching and non teaching staff members.
- Parents are welcome to contact the class teacher / Head of the Department/ Principal for any queries & doubts.
- Leave without prior permission and unauthorised absence will be informed to the parents through class teacher. Such students will be allowed to attend classes subsequently only after receiving an explanation letter /leave letter from the parent
Rules and Regulations in Tamil